One thing many of us forget is how we often have moments when we say things like we prefer the company of animals to humans. When we have bad times the loving nature spirit animals bring can help us relate the traits they come with to situations if our lives right now.
- Select one card then click it once it turns over.
- Free Spirit Animal Reading
- Free Spirit Animal Reading Family and Friends
- Free Spirit Animal Reading Finance and Money Matters
- Free Spirit Animal Reading Health
- Free Spirit Animal Reading Love
- Free Spirit Animal Reading Work/Career
- Free Spirit Animal Spiritual Reading
Guide for Beginners:
- Start by focusing on a specific issue
- Clear your mind of all daily trivia
- When your mind is clear, pick a card.
- Look at the given meanings. Do any of these relate to your current life?
- If you can’t relate, save it for later in the day and pick another
Not Searching for Free Health Readings? You will find a search option at the bottom of the page. We have many pages designed to get you exactly where you want to go.
The Past-Present-Future is a useful reading to ask simple health questions, perfect when you don’t have much time.
Walking is a fantastic help in preventing Arthritis, Back pain, Heart Disease, Osteoporosis, Stroke, Type 2 diabetes, High Blood pressure, Obesity, High Cholesterol. Stretching before exercise and cooling down afterward are very important for safe, effective exercise.
You can lose weight and never go hungry when you cut out excess fats, refined carbs, and other processed foods; focus on high-quality proteins and vegetables; and move your body. The goal is to gradually create a new, healthier lifestyle. As you change your eating habits and exercise more, the weight will naturally come off. There is way too much pressure on women in our culture to have the body of a teenager for life. Women and men naturally put on weight as they age, which is fine. What you want to avoid is obesity, and we all know what that is.
You can avoid the vast majority of prescription drugs simply by following the Six Core Principles for Optimal Health. When you do need to treat a cold, allergy, illness, or symptom of aging, you can nearly always use simple, effective natural remedies and herbs. High blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, prostate troubles, meno-pause symptoms, allergies, arthritis, indigestion, and many of our other common illnesses can all be avoided with a healthy lifestyle or treated very safely and effectively with natural remedies.