Power Animals, also known as totems or animal spirit guides, walk through life with us, teaching and guiding. Power Animals are strongly associated with the Native American Indian culture and are sometimes thought to have supernatural powers. These powerful traits and characteristics, differing with each animal represent our connection to life. All Power Animals are regarded as spirit guides and carry the spiritual energy of the animal on earth. Power Animals are considered superior to ordinary spirit animals and form part of Shamanism but can also appear in our dreams. You can also get a free reading from the full deck of spirit animals.
- Select one card then click it once it turns over.
- Free Power Animal Reading
- Free Power Animal Reading Family and Friends
- Free Power Animal Reading Finance and Money Matters
- Free Power Animal Reading Health
- Free Power Animal Reading Love
- Free Power Animal Reading Work/Career
- Free Power Animal Spiritual Reading
Guide for Beginners:
- Start by focusing on a specific issue
- Clear your mind of all daily trivia
- When your mind is clear, pick a card.
- Look at the given meanings. Do any of these relate to your current life?
- If you can’t relate, save it for later in the day and pick another
Not Searching for Free Family Readings? You will find a search option at the bottom of the page. We have many pages designed to get you exactly where you want to go.
The One Card Animal Spirit Reading is a useful reading to ask simple questions relating to family relatives or friends, great for when you don’t have much time.
The network of friends and the support they provide becomes a strong predictor of well-being , much more than family itself . This was verified in two studies involving more than 270,000 people from almost 100 countries.
Couple relationships come and go and getting along with family and relatives is sometimes a matter of luck but friends –even though they may change throughout our lives– will always be there and serve to remind us that we are alive, that we are part of something greater than ourselves and that the world can be kind and warm after all.