Power Animals, also known as totems or animal spirit guides, walk through life with us, teaching and guiding. Power Animals are strongly associated with the Native American Indian culture and are sometimes thought to have supernatural powers. These powerful traits and characteristics, differing with each animal represent our connection to life. All Power Animals are regarded as spirit guides and carry the spiritual energy of the animal on earth. Power Animals are considered superior to ordinary spirit animals and form part of Shamanism but can also appear in our dreams. You can also get a free reading from the full deck of spirit animals.
- Select one card then click it once it turns over.
- Free Power Animal Reading
- Free Power Animal Reading Family and Friends
- Free Power Animal Reading Finance and Money Matters
- Free Power Animal Reading Health
- Free Power Animal Reading Love
- Free Power Animal Reading Work/Career
- Free Power Animal Spiritual Reading
Guide for Beginners:
- Start by focusing on a specific issue
- Clear your mind of all daily trivia
- When your mind is clear, pick a card.
- Look at the given meanings. Do any of these relate to your current life?
- If you can’t relate, save it for later in the day and pick another
Not Searching for Free Finance Readings? You will find a search option at the bottom of the page. We have many pages designed to get you exactly where you want to go.
The Past-Present-Future is a good reading to ask simple money questions. It is also ideal when you don’t have much time and yet you need to take stock quickly of a situation and have financial guidance on how to solve debt problems.
Examples of questions: Should I pay off my credit card? Will I get a bank loan? Will I be to transfer my credit card for interest-free?
Much of our debt originates from credit cards. This can be a big problem, given that more and more people need this type of credit. For example, in the United States, the average credit card debt is $5,000 per person.
Against the flexibility of credit cards, bank loans / personal loans allow us to request higher amounts of money to be repaid in longer repayment terms. The advantages of personal loans over credit cards are that interest rates that, although high with no security, do not come anywhere near to plastic money.
Surprisingly credit cards CAN be the cheapest way to borrow. You can get 0% for up to 2 years on new purchases – yet get it wrong and your debts can mount up quickly. If you act before your crediting rating is bad you can often switch from one credit card to another for interest free credit of 3 to 6 months